United Countries
Welcome to the United Countries Travian S7 Forum! The United Countries comprises of three wings - U.C., U.C. M

Login or Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

United Countries
Welcome to the United Countries Travian S7 Forum! The United Countries comprises of three wings - U.C., U.C. M

Login or Register now!
United Countries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Zileas

Go down

Application of Zileas Empty Application of Zileas

Post by Khark Wed Sep 08 2010, 01:43

1. How did you notice the United Countries?
...I have been talking and trying to get in to SA in the past, but was on hold as I lost my army and had not enough troopcount to be taken in, then CCC came with an offer to join them.

2. Are any of our members currently attacking or raiding you and are you trying to join us in order to avoid that?
...no.. (but ofcoure that will happen sooner or later if i'm without alliance)

3. How long have you been playing Travian?
...some 3 years

4. What is your playing style?
...active/agressive for myself but always there when there is an alliance request for defence/offense

5. Have you reviewed the rules, and do you have any objections to any of them?
..no objections

6. Do you know anyone in the United Countries?
...Im in contact with several players from the old SA

7. What quadrant are you located in and what is your location (X, Y)?
...+,+

8. Have you played a server through to end game?
...every game I played

9. What is your population? If your population is low, are you extremely active, which will allow you to grow quickly? (Extremely active means logging in at least three times a day or more, with the "more" being the preference)
...current pop 3600...I'm a late starter + lost 2 cities 3 months ago...so have a lot of CP to grow fast..
+ i'm checking in online atleast 12 times a day..

10. Why did you pick the United Countries and if you are currently in an alliance, or have just recently left one, why did you make that choice?
...Im not in CCC anymore as we dont fit together...their strategy is trying to life quietly far away from the rest of the world...Im not like that....we separateted in good understanding.
Khark
Khark
U.C. Officer
U.C. Officer

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down